- 1.1/4 cups ritz cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
directions for onion pie
- Mix ritz cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Press mixture into a pie plate and place in the oven for 10 minutes, save 1/4 cup for later.
- Saute onions with 2 tbsp. butter until clear, not brown; spoon into pie crust.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add cheese to the mixture and pour over onions.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- 1c of water.
- Place into the pressure cooker for 15 min. then NPR for 10 min.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Place back in the oven for 10 min. let cool for 15 min. for slicing.
Enjoy, Keith Tant
Kooking With Keith