IP Chocolate Chip Brownies
1. Place butter in large mixing bowl. Using a mixer, mix butter just a few seconds to get it going. Then add sugar and continue mixing until fully combined. Add eggs and blend until fully incorporated. Add vanilla extract and mix again.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until combined.
3. Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients. Gently mix until fully combined add chocolate chops to batter. Then using a spatula, mix well
4. Spray a 7" X 3" Tant push pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter into pan and spread out evenly.
5. Cover with foil - to keep moisture out
6. Place pan on Tant Trivet
7. Put 1 cup water in IP and place in pot. Secure lid and close vent.
8. Set on Manuel for 50 mins and do a 10 NPR. Then QR remaining pressure.